About the Cost
- The first time you play, it’s the equivalent to spending $40 per participant to attend a training or workshop.
- Every time you play after that-it’s free
- It’s a different experience each time because participants will receive a different combination of cards and/or different players are at the table.
- Players are often inspired to put their own spin on the game once they’ve played a few times.
All materials can be sanitized between games
- 1 set of Persona Cards (24)
- 1 set of Goal Cards
- 1 set of Challenge Cards
- 1 set of Interest Cards
- 1 set of Resource Cards
- 1 set of Draw Cards
- Gameplay Guide
- Debrief Guide
Basics of the Game
- 4-6 players recommended per box set; larger groups can use multiple box sets.
- 1 person plays the role of the facilitator/dealer; if using multiple box sets, multiple people play the role.
- Players each get to explore the persona of a young person ranging in age from 17 to 21 years old.
- There will be 3-4 rounds which make up a year in the life of a learner.
- Opportunities and challenges arise throughout the game. Players will make decisions based on the goals, interests, and responsibilities of their learner.
- At the end of the “year”, players map their cards to RESCHOOL’s framework for learning which has a core purpose of ensuring all learners have access to a multitude of rich developmental experiences that lead to agency, a clear sense of self, and a core set of transferable competencies.
- Playtime is approximately 90 minutes, including time for introduction, game play, and group debrief.
Are You a Non-Profit?
Create an account to enter your tax exemption number. You’ll get an email once it’s been approved. Place your order. After you click “proceed to check out”, log in with your account info and complete your order. Sales tax will have been removed. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org