- 1 set of Persona Cards (24)
- 1 set of Goal Cards
- 1 set of Challenge Cards
- 1 set of Interest Cards
- 1 set of Resource Cards
- 1 set of Draw Cards
- Gameplay Guide
- Debrief Guide
Basics of the Game
- 4-6 players recommended per box set; larger groups can use multiple box sets.
- 1 person plays the role of the facilitator/dealer; if using multiple box sets, multiple people play the role.
- Players each get to explore the persona of a young person ranging in age from 17 to 21 years old.
- There will be 3-4 rounds which make up a year in the life of a learner.
- Opportunities and challenges arise throughout the game. Players will make decisions based on the goals, interests, and responsibilities of their learner.
- At the end of the “year”, players map their cards to RESCHOOL’s framework for learning which has a core purpose of ensuring all learners have access to a multitude of rich developmental experiences that lead to agency, a clear sense of self, and a core set of transferable competencies.
- Playtime is approximately 90 minutes, including time for introduction, game play, and group debrief.